Thursday, January 5, 2012

Yeah... About that.

Look at me with my back-to-back posts! Last time that happened, Obama was still in office. 

Anyway, it's time to address the elephant in the room, as it were. Yes, I'm writing this on my mobile device so gloriously designed by Apple. But that's not the metaphorical elephant of which I speak. 

No, I speak of the Colts. More specifically, my most recent post about the Colts. In my naïveté, it appears that I wrote a lot of things that have long since been proven false. My spirits sink a little lower with every retrospective glance, and I felt compelled to say something; to...do...something. What else can I do but admit my foolish, errant, but altogether tragically optimistic ways?

But I won't do that. 

Instead I will simply say that I should have been right. Just ask the Polians. 

There it is. I said too much.

But I'll say more. 

I'm at least glad that after this blunder of a season, we can at least look forward to the top pick in April as a prize, of sorts. Orlovsky nearly ruined that. And I think we can all agree that the real losers this season were the St. Louis Rams, who had the same record but will miss the first pick. 

Now I've said way too much. 

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment