- I need a bigger mower... perhaps one that moves by itself. Last year I bought a push mower. I told myself it would be a great form of exercise. As it turns out, it just meant that I would be mowing my yard less.
- I need a smaller yard. Our house sits on just a shade under an acre. Thus the extended mowing time.
- I enjoy listening to music while I mow. I was a little thrown, however, when a Garth Brooks song somehow managed its way onto my iPod. Imagine my further shock when I knew every word... and sang along loudly hoping the mower would drown it out to anyone who happened by.
- I'm thirsty.
- I'm glad it's October and mowing can be checked off my seasonal to-do list.
- I strongly dislike raking leaves.
- I hate shoveling snow.
Well, I've said too much.